Our approach: Establish the pedestrian desire lines for an effective use of the transportation facilities. Design for vulnerable road users and for the appropriate operational speed.
- Pedestrian Visibility and Safety Study – Agence Metropolitain du Transport-Safety Advisor
- Pedestrian Advice – City of Kingston – Project Manager
- Pedestrian Survey: Bus Street – Tshwane(Pretoria), South Africa – Project Manager/Engineer
- Mid-block Pedestrian Crossing Warrants – Ministry of Transportation (South Africa)-Chief Research Engineer
- Pedestrian Crossings at Schools – Town of Kincardine-Project Manager/Safety Specialist
- Pedestrian Study: Eglinton West Subway Station – Toronto Transit Commission – Safety Specialist