2007 Transportation Person of the Year
Geni Bahar is the 2007 recipient of the prestigious Transportation Person of the Year Award, by Transportation Association of Canada (TAC) and Transport Canada.
Over the past 30 years, Geni B. Bahar worked globally as a traffic safety engineering expert, project manager, principal investigator, and trainer.
Her areas of expertise are Policy Development, Pedestrian Studies, Community Traffic Studies, Value Engineering, Safety Management & Network Screening, Safety Reviews & Audits, Research Papers and Training.
- State of Arizona Board of Technical Registration – Civil
- Professional Engineers, Ontario
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of British Columbia
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists, Manitoba
- Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists, Alberta
- Israel Council for Architects and Engineers
- The Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Transportation Research Board, USA
- TRB Committee for Transportation Safety Management
- TRB Committee for Safety Data and Statistics
- TRB Task Force for Highway Safety Manual
- Canadian Association of Road Safety Professionals
- World Congress- PIAR
- Transportation Association of Canada’s Standing Committees for Road Safety
- Transportation Association of Canada’s Standing Committee for Geometric Design Standard